ANELBRAS® has the flexibility to package itsproducts using a variety of methods to simplify your assembly process.Standard packaging is based on the diâmeter and when applicable, on the length.
As general rule for:
- 34mm and under diameters are bulk packaged, with quantities ranging from 12,000 to 200 pieces per box, the smaller the diameter, the bigger the quantity;
- 35mm and over diameters are generally stacked in lengths 175mm and 450mm. In these cases, the quantities vary from 200 to 1 piece per pile, the smaller the diameter, the bigger the quantity;
- Radial application products are bulk packaged as standard, however, for high quantity demand we have several items available stacked on rods or stacked with tape.
- Disc Springs, pins and others:
- generally are bulk package independent of diameters and sizes. For disc springs we also can provide stacked parts accroding to the customer's stacking needs.
In addition, various patented, re-usable cassettes are available. Dispatch packaging is enjoyed by customers and is available in the form of boxes, containers and returnable; loose or on pallets.
Packaging options examples:
| anel elástico | anel elastico | anel de retenção | anel de retenção | seeger | seeger-orbis | seeger-reno | pino elástico | pino elastico | pino espiral | spirol | mola prato | anel seeger | din471 | din 471 | din472 | din 472 | din6799 | din 6799 | anel de travamento | din 5417 | din5417 | din983 | din 983 | din984 | din 984 | DIN7993 | din 7993 | DIN9925 | DIN 9925 | DIN9926 | DIN 9926 DIN988 | DIN 988 | arruela de ajuste | shim |